Friday, March 4, 2011

Puppies and Other Insanity!!

I know it has been a while since my last blog. Usually it takes me getting stirred up about something to fire off a good one. Lately I think I have been to exhausted at the end of the day to get stirred up about anything worth blogging about. Or at the very least, getting stirred up about anything that is "bloggable"! Trust me, I still get bugged, but can't blog about THOSE things!
As I wrote before, we have puppies. Two very cute, about 10 week old, puppies. I forget that it is like having two two year olds running around the house. If there is a speck of paper around, they will find it, wires...yep those too! The things they find to chew are unreal! Shoes, they can sniff those out from someone else's house! There isn't a moment in the day when there isn't something to be cleaned up that they found! Oh, now don't misunderstand, as my darling daughter is pointing out; these little messes have an older brother doggie that is willing to help them find trouble!
Now, with two little puppies, (who I must point out DO NOT like to be confined and loudly protest when locked up) come not so cute little "messes". Our wood laminate floors don't like to be wet for any length of time, so we are constantly going through tons of paper towels. Personally, I am not liking my floors. They are beautiful, if you put them in a house no one lives in! I can't figure out how to really clean them (if anyone knows please share!), you can't mop them in the traditional sense. I do a lot of spray bottle cleaning with peroxide and a dry mop! (In case you didn't know this about me, I hate GERMS!!)
Lets add a new business going on around here, which is quickly becoming super successful! GOD IS SO GOOD! Which is causing scheduling issues, trying to get organized as everyday something new crops up! Now add homeschooling to the mix. Can you see why I am to exhausted at the end of the day to have the energy to let much make me go crazy!
Life is never boring, always GREAT, and each day brings a new blessing.
Well I am off to strip the couch to wash the cushion covers....I don't even what to know what is on them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to tinkermom43s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

swagbucks