Saturday, January 8, 2011

How Can You Not Be Proud of That!!!!

I was reading my dear friends blog this evening, with my two kiddos "helping" over my shoulder. On the side of her blog are buttons for an organization which helps families adopt children from overseas who have Downs Syndrome. It is called Reece's Rainbow. These adoptions are very expensive and RR raises funding for grants to help with the costs. Please check this out! These children need homes, there future is not a good one if they stay where they are, but I don't want to get into that now.
As I was reading I was sharing the cutie bug pics of these sweet babies with my family. I was saying how if I had unlimited funds we would have a huge house with tons of adopted babies to share our life with us. Now my girls fight, not all the time, but they do get sick of each other and would at times love to be an only child! I was so happy to hear them both say "that would be so cool!" My babies!!!
So...please check out the button to your left, no, no the one at the top left. You see it the one with the cutie bug kiddos! If you can't donate, please pray that others who can will. Pray for these babies and those God has chosen to bring them home. Or you can just pray I win the Power Ball and they would all have homes!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to tinkermom43s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

swagbucks