Tuesday, January 11, 2011

UGH!!!!! Quit Stirring in God's Kool-aid!

UGH!!! Ever feel like that? That is exactly how I felt this afternoon. My poor, dear, sweet friend happened to call me during this UGH moment. Bless her sweet heart she listened to my ranting and raving and venting, I feel so bad that I still don't even know the reason for her call. (so sorry chickie!!) I can't tell you how thankful I was that she just listened to me!
Now I know that this UGH moment was just that feisty devil stirring in my Kool-aid. And, sadly, I let him stir away. I think he even tried to change the flavor!
Ever forget that God really is in control, that He set plans in motion and has the end of those plans in His hands. Ever try to take that mess on by yourself and forget to stop and ask for His help. I am so guilty of that this afternoon.
I am over it now, God will prevail, His plan will be unfolded and successful. I just have to remember to quit stirring in God's Kool-aid!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to tinkermom43s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

swagbucks