Thursday, January 13, 2011

What a Day!

Well, I say "What a Day!", but really it started yesterday about 2:30pm. That was when I got the phone call from school saying my little one was running fever. I headed out and picked up both girls. We gave Magic Motrin and all seemed fine. Of course we woke up with fever again this morning. No big deal, fevers come and go, but this time it brought a rash! YIKES! What the heck is that? Of course I called the Dr.s office and went in. We are the proud owners of a virus. Yep, we are right up there with the rest of the world. Guess it was only a matter of time before something hit us. I will take it, so far its a mild little thing just causing us to slow down and get some rest. Rest is good!
Soooo, I come home to my poor hubby looking so sad sitting at the kitchen table. I tell you he had tears in his eyes. Did I mention that our 6 month old puppy was locked in the dog crate desperately pleading his case? Still not sure what happened, I hated to ask actually, but of course I went there. Hubby had come in and caught the puppy in the middle of the kitchen table. No big deal...right? Nope, he had knocked over a glass of Coke, which of course spread across the entire table top right under (here is the tears in his eyes part) my precious laptop!!! Bless my hubby's heart, right after disciplining the dog he took to drying my laptop for a half and hour. I could tell how much it pained him to tell me all of this! Well the dog was blessed with the grace of God and my laptop is just fine.
Sooo, I took out a pack of frozen pork chops to cook for dinner. Did I mention that something is wrong with our central heat, it just doesn't seem to be doing the best job in the world. Kind of explains the almost 300.00 light bill! YIKES! Ok, so I digress (get used to it, I do it often) Anyway, the pork chops, I come home from the doctors office and after the laptop fun, I realize it was time to start dinner. Now I am really trying to cook home way more often, no stop laughing, I mean it really! Can you believe it, they are still frozen solid!! Dollar menu here we come. I was so annoyed!
Ah so this day will pass. All the things that need to get done will get done, somehow. The list is long for this week and the week is running out. Somehow I have to get out back and help clean this nice new kitchen so we can get work started, however right now I am going to give this day back to the Lord and relax! I guess you could say I quit, at least for now! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to tinkermom43s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

swagbucks