Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Insanity....nah! Just random thoughts

A dear friend of mine told me last night that "you remind me of one of those old ladies who goes to the grocery after church with a ton of coupons and makes 10 extra stops to save a buck!" Boy did she peg me. Ok, so I don't go on a Sunday, the stores are to crowded for me, but I do all the rest proudly!!
Call me cheap, thrifty or whatever, but I will save a dollar where I can! I scour sale ads, cut coupons or print them off the net, answer surveys on the back of receipts for free food..the list goes on! If its legit I am in!!! So far my hubby and I have eaten lunch at Burger King for $1.08 total, breakfast at Chick-fil-La for $1.42 total! I am have a code for a free chicken sandwich and will have a code for a free Whopper by tomorrow! Last month when I did my grocery shopping, between coupons and sales I saved roughly $80.00.
Ok, so did any of you see the crazy coupon people on TLC? I am not that bad. I only buy what I need, I don't stock pile stuff just because I can get it cheap. I have to admit if I was getting it free, I might think about it! I really couldn't finish watching that show, I don't know why, it was to much for me.
Oh, I do answer surveys and read paid emails. It only takes a few clicks and about an hour a day. It has taken me only a few weeks to earn money. I am realizing thru doing all of this that it isn't completely the saving of money that drives me to do it. It is the thrill of finding that really great deal.
So this was a totally random thought for the day. If you want to know about any of the survey sites or paid email sites, just ask! As for me I will continue to be the little old lady with coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to tinkermom43s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

swagbucks